Tuesday, February 23, 2010

10 months


This is a little overdue, but really is anyone surprised? On February 19, Ava hit the 10 month mark! I can't believe that in just 2 short months our little baby will be 1. Wow, how quickly the time has gone by.

Not much going on with us. Ava is teething yet again and this time around it seems to be a little harder for her. Last week I noticed a little blood on the sippy cup that she was chewing on (yeah, we're working on drinking from it) and I didn't feel a tooth until this morning. So, it's taken a while for this one tooth to come in but hopefully now that it's cut through her gums it won't be as painful. I have noticed a few more that look like they're ready to come in...her poor gums are so red and swollen and look so painful. I'm actually hoping that she just gets this next round all at once. That's how it seemed to have happened with both her two top teeth and two bottom teeth. Now, she's getting the teeth on both sides of those on the top and bottom. Tylenol and teething drops have been our friends this past week. And Ava loves medicine, so it's not hard to get her to take them. We're not sure yet if we should be worried about this or happy that she willingly takes it.

Here are some recent pictures.

Playing in the big snow we got a few weeks ago.

It won't be too long before she's crawling.

Happily eating her Cheerios.

I don't know what it is that I find so amusing about putting my baby in a hamper. She had just woken up from her nap and was helping me with the laundry. Just look at that face, she's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment