Sunday, November 8, 2009

Photo Shoot


My friend Jenny from college is a teacher, but also a very talented photographer. She lives near us, so I asked her to take maternity pictures for me back when I was pregnant. Well, that never happened for obvious reasons, so we rescheduled for this weekend to do 6 month photos of Ava. I haven't seen Jenny since graduation, so it was great to be able to spend the day with her and catch up.

We started out in her apartment and then moved outside since it was such a gorgeous day yesterday. She lives right across the Hudson River from New York City, so there were great views from the park that ran along the river. Ava was great and only got cranky when she was tired. She napped while we walked to the park and was in great spirits again when she woke up. After spending some time outside, we met up with Jenny's husband and got brunch at a nice restaurant. Jenny is an amazing photographer and already edited all of the pictures and put them on her website for us to look at and order from. She took almost 400 pictures, so we have some difficult decisions to make! I don't know how I'm going to decide which pictures to order.

Here are a few pictures from our day. I have to add that it was very difficult to choose only a few pictures to share here...there are so many great ones that I wanted to share!

We had to take a few with her Bob Marley onesie on since she loves his music so much.








No comments:

Post a Comment