Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time


First, I just want to say that I'm a pretty bad blogger. We just really aren't very exciting, I guess. I thought I'd have all kinds of things to write about, but when I sit down to post something, I'm at a loss. I'll try to post more often, even if it's just a few pictures.

Now, in regards to the title...Why does it go by so fast?? Today marks Ava's 7 month birthday. She's closer to being 1 now than she is to being a newborn! I think back to her time in the NICU and some of the days when I felt like she'd never come home and can't believe how distant they seem. Ava is becoming such a big girl now. She rolls over, she eats cereal 2-3 times a day, she sleeps through the night (for the most part). I feel like I can't even blink because I'll miss something. Of course I'm excited for her to start crawling and walking and talking and to really see her personality, but I just want her to stay little! Oh well.

We're looking forward to a busy couple of months coming up. We have lots of stuff going on, so I should have some real things to post about over the next few weeks. Here are some recent pictures.

This is often how I find Ava when I go to take her out of her crib in the morning. She flips onto her belly almost immediately when she sleeps now.


The other morning, after flipping her over, I noticed that she had gotten her arm out of her sleeve and it was stuck in her jammies...haha

Posing for a picture with Aunt Erin on her birthday last Friday.



Modeling the new bow from Aunt Erin.


On a walk.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Ava,

    You are so cute just like me! I like to sleep on my belly too and wear cozy fleece footie jammies. So glad to see that you are doing well and growing healthy and strong.

    Love,
    Gracelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about finding time to blog. Ava is looking cute!

    ReplyDelete