Monday, October 19, 2009

6 months old? Already??


Well, today Ava is 6 months old! I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. I'm sure the next 6 months will go by just as quickly which means that Ava will be 1 before we know it! To celebrate Ava's half birthday, we went to Babies R Us and got a Raz Berry, a pacifier-like teether, and a holiday dress. A bit premature, I know, but I couldn't help myself, the dress was just too cute. Ava also got to spend time with her Aunt Erin, which she always loves and she's going to be able to spend all week with her daddy. Matt has this week off and will begin at a new company on Monday. Ava and I are both very excited to be able to spend the whole week with him.

We bring Ava to her 6 month check up on Wednesday and to a developmental clinic. The neonatologists have all preemies attend this clinic once they are 6 months old to make sure that they are on track for their adjusted age and to get them early intervention, if needed. We're anxious to see what Ava is weighing in at now and to see what this clinic entails. We will fill you in on Wednesday.

Here's a picture of our happy girl hanging out with her daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment