Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thank you

As I was reading over those last posts, I realized that I didn't thank everyone and I would like to take the time to do that. We received so many loving thoughts and prayers throughout our ordeal, even from people that we had never met. We cannot even begin to tell everyone how much it means to us for you to keep our family in your prayers. It's amazing how this has affected so many people...from my dad's administrative assistant who has pictures of Ava hanging up to my mom's co-workers who are always asking where 'their daily Ava picture' is. The support of all of these people is so very special and has made even the darkest times a little lighter. Thank you all so very much for caring about our family and helping us through the rough patches!

No comments:

Post a Comment