Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shopping and Santa


Matt and I are so blessed to have the best baby ever! I may be a little biased, but she really is. She's always so good whenever we go out. She really only gets cranky when she's hungry or tired, and seriously, who doesn't? Yesterday we made our second annual shopping trip to King of Prussia. We don't go there often because it's huge and very overwhelming.

We got there around 10:30 and didn't get home until 4:00! Thankfully, Ava was so good! We brought her lunch with us and fed her and then she fell asleep while I carried her. But most of the time, she was perfectly content just sitting in her stroller and looking around at everything. I am very happy to say that we are done shopping for everyone! I also got all of the Christmas cards sent out and all of the presents are wrapped. I'm so excited for Christmas and I know that the next few weeks will go by quickly so it will be here soon!

And Santa...
A few weeks ago, we brought Ava to get her picture taken with Santa. We decided to take her as early as possible so that we would miss the long lines and crowds. After seeing how long the line was yesterday, I'm so happy that we already had it out of the way! As always, Ava was really good, but she was tired and as hard as we tried, we just couldn't get her to smile. Here is one of the pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment